The Do's and Don'ts of Mold Remediation
No one wants to find mold in their home, but if you see visible mold, it is important not to disturb it. Mold is often accidentally spread because, when disturbed, mold releases microscopic spores that can circulate inside your home as they become airborne. Leave the handling of mold to the professionals at SERVPRO.
What to Do:
- Avoid affected areas in order to eliminate the chance of spreading.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Toledo West for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold in any way, and be sure your children and pets do the same.
- Don’t use fans or blow any sort of air across areas with visible or suspected mold.
- Don’t try to dry or remedy the area yourself.
- Don’t attempt to bleach or disinfect the area.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
Mold cleanup and restoration is a cornerstone of the SERVPRO of Toledo West’s business. Our crews are highly trained professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remove your mold problem quickly and efficiently.
Contact us today! 419-750-6182