Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO, we pride ourselves on being "faster to any size disaster", and our Toledo West franchise is no exception to that mantra. When we say "faster," we truly mean faster. Our professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We know that disaster has no schedule, so we have the ability to respond right away when you need us. We can be on site the day of the disaster, immediately following it; you just have to give us a call. And when we say "any size disaster," we truly mean any size. We have the equipment and crew to handle your smallest, and biggest, disasters. We are able to handle your at home struggles, or your biggest commercial damages, using top-of-the-line technology.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (419) 473-0561
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Toledo West arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.